Glenwood State Bank's Adventure Club is a club for our customers 50 years of age and older who are looking for a little adventure in life! Each spring and fall, we take "adventures" to various places and partake in a wide variety of activities--see our past trips below! Meanwhile, during the summer and winter, we host potlucks to bring our members together for food, fun, and fellowship. We're excited for our upcoming adventures and hope you come along for the ride!
Fall 2017: National Eagle Center, Lark Toys, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Red Wing Stoneware & Pottery, Minnesota State Capitol
Spring 2017: "Grease" at Chanhassen Dinner Theatre
Fall 2016: Minneapolis Federal Reserve, Science Museum, Grand Casino Mille Lacs, Camp Ripley Museum, and Charles A. Lindbergh House
Spring 2016: Wabasha Street Caves in St. Paul
Fall 2015: DayTrippers Theatre Play “Opal’s Husband”
Fall 2014: Stillwater Dinner Cruise and Apple Farm/Winery Tour
Spring 2014: Twins Baseball Game
Fall 2013: Duluth Fall Colors Tour and Black Bear Casino
Spring 2013: Indoor/Outdoor Gardening Information Session
Fall 2012: Casino Trip to Jackpot Junction
Fall 2011: Cruise on Lady Lakeside - Lake Minnewaska
- Participate in group adventures every spring and fall
- Attend summer and winter potlucks
- Receive 50% off your Glenwood State Bank safe deposit box
In order to be an active Adventure Club member, you must maintain one of the following Glenwood State Bank relationships:
- Average monthly balance of $1,000 in a Glenwood State Bank checking account (or)
- Average monthly balance of $2,500 in a Glenwood State Bank savings account (or)
- Average monthly balance of $10,000 in total Glenwood State Bank deposits; checking, savings, or certificate of deposits.
For more information or to become a member, contact Kyle Kaatz!
(320) 634-1040 | firstname.lastname@example.org